The 2019 Blueprint for Health Annual Conference
Innovation and Investment for a Healthy Vermont
May 7, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Conference Center
870 Williston Road, Burlington, VT
- Pre-registration is closed, we welcome day-of registration at the event.
- CME information is available at the Blueprint conference page on the UVM Continuing Medical and Interprofessional Education website.
- List of conference faculty
- List of conference registrants
Final presentations will be posted here as they become available.
Advancing Primary Care to Support Population Health
Lisa Letourneau, MD, MPH
Organizing for the Long Term: Community Reinvestment
Sue Grinnell, MPH
Innovations in Complex Care
Caroline Morgan Berchuck, MD, John Loughnane, MD, and Lauren Easton of the Commonwealth Care Alliance
Building a Community Data Ecosystem: Achieving Health and Value Using Oklahoma’s Health Information Exchange
David Kendrick, MD, MPH, FACP of MyHealth Access Network and the University of Oklahoma
Longer Lives, Better Health: Harmonizing to Humanize Data to Live Well
Carrie Hoff and Nick Macchione, MS, MPH, FACHE of the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agendy
2019 Blueprint for Health Annual Conference Agenda and Themes
The Blueprint Annual Conference is a yearly opportunity for Blueprint team members from around the state – and our colleagues working in primary care, population health, mental health and substance use disorder treatment services, and other areas of the health and human services systems – to gather and think together about what’s next.
This year, the conference will consider new opportunities for advancing population health, building on Vermont’s strong foundation of primary care and community collaboration. We’ll explore:
- Primary care’s role in population health – national trends and local perspectives
- Innovations in complex care
- Community-led reinvestment strategies with long-term impact
- New approaches to sourcing and sharing data in service of population health