ACH Peer Learning Lab Objectives
- Increase participating Accountable Community of Health sites understanding of the 9 Core Elements of an ACH*;
- Increase Accountable Community of Health sites readiness to implement the 9 core elements with and for communities;
- Increase communities’ understanding of community-based prevention and population health improvement strategies, and support communities in implementing these strategies;
- Increase participant’s capacity to navigate complex challenges and co-create solutions with their peers into the future;
- Offer recommendations to the state on policies and guidance that could support further development of ACHs in Vermont.